Deodorant is a tool without which can’t imagine a modern man. But unless its purpose to help remove unpleasant odors from sweat and reduce sweating it can be used for other purposes. Here are some unusual uses for deodorant that we hope will help you.Read 5 Cool Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Deodorant for allforfashions
1. Deodorants can use for unpleasant smell of feet. Before going to bed wash your feet and then dry them well. Then moisten them with deodorant, next day your feet will not sweat and have an unpleasant odor.
2. Use deodorant against pimples. If on your face is appeared acne apply deodorant and they will disappear.
3. Against blisters. If your favorite shoe make blisters on your foot and you don’t want to quit them, apply the deodorant where your shoes push you and blisters appear.
4. Use a deodorant as freshener in closet. All you have to do is open the deodorant and set in closet.
5. Against insect bites and uncomfortable itching. All you have to do is to apply deodorant on place you itch.