Dear ladies, much time we spend standing up, but from comfortable and practical shoes, your health depends. Probably, many of you have faced the fact with uncomfortable shoes. Today’s article, we dedicate to How to Choose the Most Comfortable Shoes, which I hope it will be helpful. Above all, the shoes should be comfortable and protect your feet from injuries.
1. The material of the shoes should be safe and have a certain degree of softness and elasticity, and to be easily adjustable on your feet. The lower part should breath.
2. Be careful with the area around the toes. Tight shoes create uncomfortable feeling when walking and even pain. Permanent uncomfortable feeling and tightness of the toes and lead to deformity and forming of protruding bones.
3. For buying shoes, best part of the day is the end of the day, because your feet are normally swollen.
4. Try the shoes and walk around the stores to “feel” the new shoes.
5. The shoes should circle the feet when rising and not to sleep when walking.
6. Pay attention to the inner layers, they shouldn’t be rough and to cause skin irritation and chafing.
7. The heel height. For everyday use, it is not recommended to choose shoes with too high heels, not more than 8 cm. sourcesource