Dear ladies, every morning most of us get up very early just to get ready for the work day, to put some makeup on. To look nice, we sacrifice our sleep, but when it is time for lunch, our effort is gone, the lipstick and the eyeliner start to fade. How to keep the makeup during the whole day and to glow with beauty even in the evening hours, you can read about in our article
how to make your makeup last all day
- Clean the skin on your face. After washing your face, apply tonic with mat effect, than apply moisturize cream and wait for a few minutes to soak. This first step in creating a long-term makeup is the base of the makeup. This will help you to longer the life of the tonal crème. You can choose regular transparent foundation or with some effects.
- To keep your makeup use primer. Choose primer with which you will hide the pores, and mat your skin, it also consist crème with factor sunscreen which helps to keep the makeup longer and will help you to equalize the ton of your skin.source
- Make a peeling on your lips with the help of a toothbrush or sugar. Then apply lipstick and tap the lips with a napkin. Then apply the second layer lipstick. Before applying lipstick or lip gloss, put a drop of tonal crème or powder on the lips, in that way, the lipstick will stay longer on your lips.sourcesource
- Choose waterproof makeup. If in the eye area your skin is greasy, and the makeup is blotting all day, try using waterproof products. Waterproof mascara, eyeliner, shadow, and during the whole day, your make up will stay on your eyes.source
- To keep your makeup use Stippling. Stippling on the cosmetic products is not only recommended but looks better too. Always, when you are using makeup on your eyes, foundation, lush, – be sure that there is no clear line. This helps to make sure that your makeup will give you hours of beauty.sourcesourcesource