How to properly wash your hair? Many of us wash our hair in an improper way, and because of that, the hair looks bad, it gets greasy faster, loses its shape etc. To manage with these problems, we will give you 5 advices of how to properly wash your hair.source
1. The question of how frequently we should wash the hair, each and one of us has set. It is clear that it is hard to answer that question, because it depends of the physiological characteristics, type of hair, time of the year, physical activity etc. Generally, it is assumed that for a normal, healthy hair is enough to be washed once a week. In principle, that is acceptable.
2. Wash your hair with warm water (the temperature should not be above 37 degrees). Remember that a wet hair is much more sensitive than the dry hair, because hair adhere bristling sales, it brings to the damaging of the hair.
3. Don’t apply too much shampoo. It is enough to apply shampoo two times on one washing. This due to the fact that with the first shampooing you can remove only one part of the dirt. The shampoo should be applied on the head, or on the hand (especially if it is a concentrated shampoo), dissolved with little amount of water and then applied on the scalp. They hair should be washed with gentle movements and massaging the scalp. Use hair balm that has a useful effect on the hair.
4. Rinse the hair with warm water; don’t forget that you need to rinse the hair three times longer than the washing.
5. How to dry the hair. Wipe the hair with warm soft towel. Wipe the hair gently from the root and below. Before the wiping, don’t rub the hair, because on that way it is more vulnerable and can get easily damaged. The best way of drying is natural, and sometimes with the use of warm towels.